The emotional intelligence in the workplace
for your attention
Educational level2nd "Bachiller"
- It could be easier for the teachers to correct - It is not time-consuming - Exams could motivate students to study and pay attention in class - The average score it could be a good insight for teachers to know if the learning method is appropriate.
- It is extremely focussed on the outcome<- Test make students very anxious- Not always the most accurate reflection of learning<- Standardized test are not the better way to assess the S. E. E. (students with special needs) in inclusive class.
- Help students identify their strengths and weaknesses and target areas that need work.- Make it possible self-evaluations and self-assessments- Provide continuous information- It is process focussed
- It is time-consuming and require much time to scheduling- If it used like a self-assessment method, students could cheat on their own score- Teachers may lack training on how to use formative assessment successfully because it is not the traditional way to assess. - Student could think that they must get every item in the rubric right to pass the subject.
- Assessment is the way teachers gather data about their student’s learning.- There are different kinds of assessment for teachers to use: formative and summative.- Formative assessment assists the teacher in forming new lessons, it has to do it with the process.- Summative assessment comes at the end of a lesson for a summary of what the student has learned, it is related to the content.- Depend on the situation it could be more suitable to use one or another
- We prefer formative assessment for these three reasons: * It could be a very effective way to motivate students to deal with the subject.* It is the best way for the students to be awareness of their knowledge process.* It is more suitable for implement new methodologies like project-based learning, competences-based learning or cooperative learning.
Mª José Zanón
Learning and application of the contents Analyzing and improvement of real labor situation based on creativity and originalityUsing the suitable vocabulary, structures and expressionsWork as teamPlanning and design the presentationPerformance of the role playAsking questions and clarifying doubts
This rubric is based on the 4 C’s of the framework and all the process has been designed through the scaffolding strategy. The rubric assesses the next aspects:
CEF Level B1